Friday 30 January 2009

More sealing and rust prevention, boring I know, but I hate rust now.

After spending wads of cash, you like to make sure you dont have to do it again, even if you have to fork out a touch more. All along the sills were painted, but I decided to put some seam sealing along the sill/floorpan joint so water has less chance of getting trapped up there and making rust. AAARGGGGGGGG RUUUUSTTTT!



















Whilst under the bonnet making brum brum noises, not like yam yam Roy noises, but engine noises, I decided to use up some old spray can of conifer to blend in the inside of the nose cone. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I know no-one will see it, but I know its there and if it's unpainted and I'll see it in my brain when its raining and Im doing a 100 and then I crash cos Im thinking about itttttttttt.
Looks nice too, also painted inside the front valance and along the sills with black waxoyl paint.
I know the car will weigh eleventy million more tonnes now, but it'll be fiiiiiiiine. Wont rust!

No comments:

Post a Comment