Friday 23 January 2009

Hello, my first post be here.

Well, here's my first ever blog post. Ive read a few, enjoy some and thought I'd make my own to help any other sad person who wants to improve their 2000 or restore it.


I bought my 2000 in 2006 as a run about when my GT was off the road and after spying the MkI on the Levis Twisted Jeans ad. I got it off the good ol' bay and thought something along the lines of, if it rusts scrap it.




After driving my baby for 7 months I'd fallen for it. The seats were lovely, comfy driving position, engine pulled well, could get my mates in and put stuff in the boot. Was awesome. Apart from *makes silly thunder noises* THAT DAY, the day I went to my mates house a few miles down the road, a long road, a bumpy fast road. When I got to my friends house I couldnt open my door, and had to giving a rugby nudge to open. The sills were seriously fudged...
And the wings...
And arches...
And screen seal...
And carbs...
Door seals...
Regulator box...


No comments:

Post a Comment